Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hayne and Patsy wedding rehearsal August 23, 1957


walking down the aisle.  My brother Bill was acolyte.  When he saw me he burst into hysterical laughter.  I WAS wearing high-heeled shoes. 
On the left are birdesmaids Frances Evelyn Atwood, Kay Vanderpool and maid of honor Quay Williams. On right beside Hayne is his best man, Gene Lewis, and his brothers John and Tommy Reese.
On the left seated is my mother Ann Atwood.  Seated on the right are Tom F. and Marian Reese, Hayne's parents.
Hayne's brothers, Tommy and John Reese on the right.


Father John Salberg on the right, lovely lady facing us is  Linda Simpson, my college room mate
who came all the way from Harlingen.
Quay, Hayne, Patsy and Gene Lewis

I think Daddy was speaking when this was made.  How about those CURTAINS?

No comments:

Post a Comment